posts         my artworks         BTS fan art         memory box

24.7.20

Lost My Mind

heyyo! i feel so much better now. i've been staying with my eldest sister for almost 2 months now, i love it here. my nephews and niece are so fun to be with, i enjoy every second here. also, since they started school, i have a handful of free time doing nothing. so i've opened an instagram account for me to post and maybe sell my artworks. lately i've started doing embroideries, there's so many talented embroiderers on youtube i can binge watch their vids allll dayyyy. but the best ones are korean youtube embroidery videos. their works are so delicate and adorable. also i've found this cool guy's youtube channel, he does all sorts of arts in his own style. kinda how i want to be!

i've been writing (in my head) lately about my life and the things i see throughout my life. i think im going to start writing them down in a journal or something, my state of mind has been changing so many times i dont know how my brain works anymore. sometimes when i see something and i look at it again later, i get total different feelings each time. i like how my mind changes a lot, i feel like it's because i see new things everyday that my mind has different opinions on something. but somehow, im kinda worried i may forget what my old self used to be like... i want to have a piece of something that makes me think "so this is how i used to be.....", must be fun if i read it in the future.

anyways, this is Lost My Mind by Hwasa. i love Maria so much, i think it's beautiful how Hwasa (the artist Hyejin) protects Maria (the actual Hyejin) and tell them haters to stop hating on her, while also telling Maria that she's enough, she's already beautiful just the way she is, and that it's not her fault that people can't see her value. i love how she protects herself from negativity, i think everyone needs that kind of defense mechanism to protect themselves, i love it so much. but in LMM... she seems so fragile that I want to protect Maria for her. i really hope she feels better, i hope people will just stop hating on her and start treating her and respecting her as a human being. korean music has made me feel so many feelings that i've never felt before, i'm so glad i've found these great artists i owe them so much for the pretty things that their songs have done to me :(

here it is. LMM by Hwasa.