posts         my artworks         BTS fan art         memory box

6.3.20

new start!

WAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBB.

lol just saw a vid of a lecturer greeting his class with a loud WAZUPPPPP everytime. reminds me of annoying orange and wasssssabi!



LMAOOOOOOOOO. anyways i re-read my last post talking about masters. i feel so damn pathetic right now cuz.... i escaped LOL. I ESCAPED THE DARK DUNGEON CALLED BEING A POSTGRADUATE MASTER'S STUDENT. i feel so fucking free!!!! im alive!!!! i feel so pathetic but im living my life!!!!!!

nywayz. akfhske i didnt expect to enjoy my life after quitting my master's degree. i realized it's not bts yall it's me. i dont have the interest to do master's anymore so instead of keep on wasting money, i just quit. it IS a waste of money because i dont feel like doing it anymore. taking a master's degree is NOT a waste if you give your 100% okay even if you suffer through it, it's gonna be all worth it in the end. shout out to my friends who are still pursuing their masters and standing still, you guys are awesome. i wish you the best and i wish you'll publish studies that will benefit humankind!

soooo i'm back to figuring out what to do in my life. i'm doing arts right now but for now it's just for fun. i'm definitely trying to change my career path, but right now, i'm gearing up and equipping myself with some skills right now, you know, work on myself, keep on being a better version of myself and hoping that i will find my muse one day. i'm really just tryna live and know myself better right now. 

no one reads this blog but it's just a way of... idk, throwing my words out into the world i guess? if you somehow stumbled upon this blog and read it and currently staring at my post like what in the world is dis..... same lol. last words, to anyone who's struggling to find purpose or to be happy, we are in the same boat. you are not alone my fwen. we might not be living our best lives but i wish us all the best. everyone is struggling so do not feel shame! we are ALL having a hard time. even your frens who have found stable jobs, who already have families are ALLLLLL struggling so do not compare your path to theirs. keep faith in Him, strive for His blessings, be in His favour and you will be fine. most importantly, BE HAPPY. BE. HAPPY. it's all we need to have a good life: happiness. 

last but not least! enjoy Black Swan.