posts         my artworks         BTS fan art         memory box

5.12.17

sooooooooo heksaited

السلام عليكم

hello! so yesssssss i'm updating my blog cause i'm stressed out. i have my final year project draft waiting to be completed AND to be submitted this friday AND my progress currently is 0. yes zero. i've done a bit reading here and there but not at all started the writing yet so i'm DYING RIGHT NOW.

FYP aside, i have a flight test tomorrow!!!! aaaaaa!!!! excited weh. at first i did not want to go because of my pending assignments, rasa cam nak mati dah. but i got selected (through cabutan bertuah je hehe) when i got the paper terus cam homagad excited nyahhhh. i will definitely snap tonssss of photos and upload it up here!! hehehhh!!!

and this saturday is probably our girls' hangout trip, if Allah wills. we're just hoping that we could enjoy ourselves during the trip without thinking much about our assignments and exams and final year project and presentations.......which i highly doubt but we need this getaway really bad.

i hope my flight testing goes well and my final year project will be done before the due date cause overdue assignments are not cool! pray for me!!!